[Gnu-arch-users] for emphasis

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] for emphasis
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:27:30 -0800 (PST)

                 HEY: PLEASE HELP MAKE tla-1.1 HAPPEN

        Yes, I'm financially as screwed as ever.  Slightly worse these
        weeks because "the bills I can postpone" have sat long enough
        to become "the bills I have to deal with".

        Generous support from the user community has kept arch going
        for quite a while now -- but as always I'm just scraping by by
        the skin of my teeth.

        People send money, I spend almost all of that on food.  A
        little bit on utilitites when I can.   Things are pretty
        desparate for the next month or so.

        So:  please, if you can, please consider contributing:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=lord%40emf.net&item_name=support+for+arch+and+other+free+software+efforts+by+tom+lord&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD

        and see also:

          http://regexps.srparish.net/www
          http://arch.quackerhead.com/~lord