Re: [Gnu-arch-users] more on the merge-fest

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] more on the merge-fest
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:30:29 +0000

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 09:38:42AM +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 November 2003 04:40, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > > That's a rather condescending thing to say, considering you know
> > > nothing about who I am or my experience.
> >
> > False. I know one very important thing about your experience: it leads
> > you to the conclusion you made. From this piece of data I can conclude
> > all kinds of things.
>
> Cool; since the conclusions are wrong, his methods must be wrong! Are you
> sure you are a programmer? This is more something a politician would say.

...I don't get it. What do you mean by "conclusions" and "methods"?

If "conclusions" means [comments on government work] then I've never
even directly said they were wrong, I've certainly never used that as
the basis for an argument. So that wouldn't make any sense.

> Oh; your emails that 'prove' testing to be faulty will not convince anyone
> who has actually done testing based programming.  That should send a
> message to you.

Are you talking about somebody else? I don't know what you're
referring to here.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |