Possible issue with hook called before effective commit (was:Re: [Gnu-ar

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Possible issue with hook called before effective commit (was:Re: [Gnu-arch-users] script to send changelog related to latest changeset log at an email address?)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 14:05:55 +0100

Hello,

Sascha, I noticed a possible issue with your script: you call a doMirror
function to update the mirror of the archive where the commit is
done. However, when the hook script is called, the commit is not done
yet (as far as I have understood hook behavior), so the mirror does
nothing.

$ tla commit
M  raw-clnt/command.ml.nw
M  raw-clnt/toplevel.ml.nw
* update pristine tree (address@hidden/demexp--development--0.1--patch-87 =>
demexp--development--0.1--patch-88)

   <-- I think the hook for commit is called at that step

* mirroring address@hidden to address@hidden with limit demexp--development--0.1
** adding revision demexp--development--0.1--patch-88
* commited address@hidden/demexp--development--0.1--patch-88

   <-- commit is only effective there, so the mirror is not up-to-date.

Any idea how I might fix that?

Yours,
david
--