[Gnu-arch-users] aba + tla-bash-complete

From: Adrian Irving-Beer
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] aba + tla-bash-complete
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:55:19 -0500

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 01:20:21AM -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:

> I'll try to stop flooding the list with aba announces, but I'm pretty
> pleased about the latest commands:

I'm happy to note that tla-bash-complete works fine with aba as a
replacement tla, with only two caveats at gen-tla-commands time:

        * Three commands (elog, emlog, get-diff) lack a cmd_help
          routine and generate three error messages apiece.

        * 'full-replay --help' will emit all of replay's options, but
          then generate extra errors:

| make-log: not in a project tree
| make-log: not in a project tree
| <...>/full-replay: line 11: `tla make-log`: ambiguous redirect

          (Obviously, generating the tla-bash-complete option cache
          while inside a project tree would be bad, I suspect.)

Other than that, all is good.  I'll be starting a public 2004 archive of
my own in the upcoming week, and if these aren't fixed by then, I'll
publish a branch.

Thanks, Aaron.