[Gnu-arch-users] aba update: auto-get, file-revert, web page

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] aba update: auto-get, file-revert, web page
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 01:20:21 -0500

Hi all,
I'll try to stop flooding the list with aba announces, but I'm pretty pleased about the latest commands:

auto-get:
creates a project tree from a fully-qualified package name. If the archive is not registered, uses Gergely Nagy's tla-archive-locate script to register it automatically and temporarily.

auto-register:
uses tla-archive-locate to register an archive

file-revert:
reverts a file from its current contents to those of another revision. By default, reverts to the last committed revision. Can be undone.

alias:
list or add aba aliases

Aba also has its own web page now, here:
http://sourcecontrol.net/~abentley/aba.php
Among other things, it has documentation on adding your own commands to aba.

getting aba:
aba is part of James Blackwell's tlacontrib collection. address@hidden/tlacontrib--devo--1.2
http://sourcecontrol.net/~jblack/{archives}/2004/

G'night, all.