Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Why we might use subversion instead of arch.

From: Fabio Ferrari
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Why we might use subversion instead of arch.
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:04:20 -0300

Andrew Suffield escreveu:
On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 10:45:39AM -0700, Pierce T. Wetter III wrote:
Fundamentally, I think that arch should store HEAD, with reverse patches, rather then START with forward patches.
Unnecessary. You can layer this over the top quite easily, by having a
commit hook that cacherevs the latest revision and uncacherevs the
prior one.

That's a nice behavior that maybe could be default in tla. That way, if a explicit cache request is done, the cache is not removed.

Fabio