[Gnu-arch-users] Unable to acquire revision lock

From: John F Meinel Jr
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Unable to acquire revision lock
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:40:53 -0600

I was trying to do a commit to my archive, when I realized I hadn't properly filled out the commit log. So I ^C when it prompted me for my signing password. Which I had to do twice, and it complained a little bit.
However, now I am trying to redo the checkin, and I am getting:

arch_commit: unable to acquire revision lock (internal error in archive-pfs.c(pfs_lock_revision))
   tree: /cygdrive/c/dev/vida/tmp/opengl-test--dev--0.1--patch-1
   revision: address@hidden/opengl-test--dev--0.1--patch-2

Is there a way that I can tell why it is failing to acquire the lock?
Is there a good way to unlock it?

Thanks,
John
=:->