[Gnu-arch-users] may I pick your brains?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] may I pick your brains?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:29:18 -0800 (PST)

Someone reported an anecdote to me which I'll paraphrase this way:

  1) I like arch.

  2) I wanted to persuade my manager, who was shopping for
     revision control technology, to choose arch.

  3) Arch lost (big time) because I couldn't point to a
     web site that had a professional look and that "made
     the case" for arch in a rapidly assimilable way.

I want to make such a web site.

By way of generating "raw materials" to edit into being that web site:
what are the 5 most important things to say about arch up front?