[Gnu-arch-users] Proposed LDAP schema for gnuarch.org

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Proposed LDAP schema for gnuarch.org
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 05:03:40 -0400

Today I spent a bit of time putting together a prospective schema for
gnuarch.org. The long term intention of this schema is to build an
arch-centric competitor to sourceforge.

Those familiar with ldap (or those quick enough to understand it anways)
please take a few minutes and review it and if possible make suggestions
for improvements. As some of you will probably notice, there is not a
proper OID at this time. This is because I'm awaiting assignment from
IANA. Until then, I'm using #OID as a placeholder.

# This is the gnuarch schema version 0.0

#
# First the attributetypes
#

attributetype ( #OID.1.1.1
  NAME 'gaoEncryptionKeyID'
  DESC 'The identification number of an encryption key'
  SUP name )

attributetype ( #OID.1.1.2
  NAME 'gaoProjectWebStore'
  DESC 'The fqvn of the arch archive that has the project website '
  SUP labeledURI )

attributetype ( #OID.1.1.4
  NAME 'gaoArchiveLocation'
  DESC 'A description (typically URL) of an arch archive'
  SUP labeledURI )

attributetype ( #OID.1.1.5
  NAME 'gaoArchiveMirrorLocation'
  DESC 'A description (typically URL) of an arch archive mirror'
  SUP labeledURI )

attributetype ( #OID.1.1.6
  NAME 'gaoEmailAddress'
  DESC 'RFC822 email address of'
  EQUALITY caseIgnoreIA5Match
  SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26{256} )

attributetype ( #OID.1.1.7
  NAME 'gaoArchiveVersion'
  DESC 'Version number of archive'
  SUP cn )

attributetype ( #OID.1.1.8
  NAME 'gaoProjectName'
  DESC 'Name of a project'
  SUP cn )

#
# Objectclasses below
#

objectclass ( #OID.1.2.1
  NAME 'gaoArchive'
  DESC 'A gnuarch archive'
  SUP top
  MAY ( owner $ gaoArchiveVersion $ goaArchiveMirrorLocation )
  MUST ( gaoArchiveLocation ) )

objectclass ( #OID.1.2.2
  NAME 'gaoProject'
  DESC 'A Gnuarch.org project'
  SUP top
  MAY ( owner $ description $ gaoProjectWebStore )
  MUST ( gaoProjectName ) )

objectclass ( #OID.1.2.3
  NAME 'gaoUser'
  DESC 'A gnuarch user'
  SUP account
  MAY ( gaoEncryptionKeyID $ gaoEmailAddress $ userPassword )
  MUST ( cn ) )

objectclass ( #OID.1.2.4
  NAME 'gaoArchiveCategory'
  DESC 'A gnuarch Category'
  MAY ( description )
  MUST ( cn ) )

objectclass ( #OID.1.2.5
  NAME 'gaoArchiveBranch'
  DESC 'A gnuarch Branch'
  MAY ( description )
  MUST ( cn ) )

objectclass ( #OID.1.2.6
  NAME 'gaoArchiveVersion'
  DESC 'A gnuarch Version'
  MAY ( description )
  MUST ( cn ) )

objectclass ( #OID.1.2.7
  NAME 'gaoArchiveRevision'
  DESC 'A gnuarch Revision'
  MAY ( description )
  MUST ( cn ) )

objectclass ( #OID.1.2.8
  NAME 'gaoArchivePackage'
  DESC 'A gnuarch Package'
  MAY ( description )
  MUST ( cn ) )

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!