Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] feature plan -- Selected inventory

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] feature plan -- Selected inventory
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 21:20:20 -0400

Jason McCarty wrote:

My inclination would also be to fall back to a full inventory when
something "smells fishy," like you describe. But I think a range of
options including ones as dangerous as --link is desirable.

Well, if safe partial commits are just as fast as unsafe ones when there are no adds or deletes, that's fine with me.

Aaron