Re: [Gnu-arch-users] PyArch patches

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] PyArch patches
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:02:21 +0200

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 07:41:57PM -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Overall comment: thanks for cleaning up my patches.
>
> I've made a new branch, based on
> address@hidden/pyarch--abentley--0.5.1--patch-17.  It's here:
> address@hidden/pyarch--devo--0.1

I noticed that branch was missing a lot of stuff you probably need.  So
I took care of all the merging and conflict fixing required so you can
go on with your work (and continue to send me patches) with as little
fuss as possible.

You can continue working after:

   address@hidden/pyarch--abentley--0.5.2--patch-15

which is up-to-date with
address@hidden/pyarch--devo--0--patch-19
and includes the changes classifier, tree ancestry, etc.

Note, this is not an integration branch for me, it is solely intended to
provide you with an authoritative branch including all your stuff. My
integration branch is probably going to be abentley--0.5.3.

--
                                                            -- ddaa