Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How to know which revision a changeset is refer

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How to know which revision a changeset is refering to?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:36:16 +0200

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 14:49:20 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > [...] use vim [...] use emacs [...] is just about the same.
>
> Now, Jan, don't push it, will you!?

If you didn't notice, the [...] included that *I* use. I am NOT pushing
ANYTHING about vim nor emacs. I just argued, that having tla undo record
the revision in the changeset would be useful from time to time. But how
it will be used is non of tla's business. It's a business for a user hook.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec
<address@hidden>