[Gnu-arch-users] Help with firewalled box

From: Ron Parker
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Help with firewalled box
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:59:40 -0500

I have a box on which I can archive-mirror to get a copy of my main
archive from its main mirror. I do this regularly and delete the
=meta-info/mirror file locally so I can commit locally.  The issue is
that there is no way for this box to write back out to my main mirror,
whose only write mechanism is ssh. This box only has access to the Net
via an http proxy.

Is there a way to easily gather up just the locally committed
changesets, move them to my main development machine, integrate those
changesets into my main archive and then archive-mirror them back to
the main mirror from there?