Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:32:22 +0200

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 20:26, Tom Lord wrote:
> By "perjorative term" you mean "USian"?   Gosh.... i've long regarded
> that as not perjorative -- just more precise.

ah! so I wasn't the only one. Is it or is it not pejorative?

In any case, "USian" and "neger" as "blate"(sweden) or "bicot"(france)
might be considered pejorative or even rude but I'd say it depends who use
the word. I know very polite people that would never use such word but
don't give a dam about what or who you are.

Cheers, Nadim..