[Gnu-arch-users] tla-cvs-sync

From: Christian von Kietzell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-cvs-sync
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:36:52 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to import a project using CVS into Arch. Now there's this
fine tool called tla-cvs-sync ;-)
On the wiki it says it might be nice to have .cvsignore files to
prevent CVS from seeing Arch's special files and directories. So far
so good.
The CVS directories will be part of the arch project tree, if I
understood that correctly. Now does that mean I should put .cvsignore
files into CVS/, too, ignoring for example .arch-ids/? Will CVS
complain?

Cheers,
  Chris