Re: [Gnu-arch-users] bugfixed release?

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] bugfixed release?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:59:11 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Robert Anderson <address@hidden>

    > Oh good.  But there are no 1.3 pre's on any of the usual
    > download sites.

The rel. announcement has places where it is available.

I wanted to wait for the second successful iteration of a stable
process to make testing candidates before putting them on fsf.org,
announcing on freshmeat, etc.    That means that 1.3pre1 is the
second test candidate in a row that hasn't been more broadly
announced.   It looks to me like we are on track for a 1.3pre2 which
will be more broadly announced.

Sorry for the confusion -- we went through a brief period of process
chaos before we managed to (it seems, knock on wood) make me not the
bottleneck for integration / release-making.   You're experiencing the
tail end of that chaos.