[Gnu-arch-users] Re: FYI, More arch errors while grying to commit 'clean

From: Karl O. Pinc
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: FYI, More arch errors while grying to commit 'clean changesets'
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:59:28 -0600

On 2004.11.15 19:22 Miles Bader wrote:

The one I like is to automatically extend the limit to include the
other
half of a rename;

  tla commit ... -- file1.txt file3.txt

Talk don't code, but my take would be to first do it the easy
way, force the user to specify 'both halves' of the move.
Then if there's complaint worry about automating the process.

I'd be happy to be able to write the above after moving
file1.txt to file3.txt if it will let me partially commit
the tree.

Karl <address@hidden>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein