Re: Tagline tagging failings -- Was: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla mv gets me

From: John A Meinel
Subject: Re: Tagline tagging failings -- Was: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla mv gets me an error next commit
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:48:32 -0600

Karl O. Pinc wrote:

On 2004.11.15 19:05 John A Meinel wrote:

Karl O. Pinc wrote:

Actually, foodcodes.txt _should_ be considered precious, when it's
in txtdir/.  Everything in there should be precious but the
necessary arch config files.

But I don't think that's it because I tried taking out the
.arch-inventory file in txtdir/ and that didn't help.

Do you mean it should be "precious" or should be "source".

Remember the categories:

source <- this goes into the archive
precious <- this doesn't get committed, but is an important file
junk <- this doesn't get committed, and is not useful
backup <- doesn't get committed

See here:
http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Configuring_20Inventory_20Categories

John