[Gnu-arch-users] new release, new company name, new (temporary) develope

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] new release, new company name, new (temporary) developer
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:31:31 +1100

Further, I am thinking now might be a good time to do our 1.0 release
(we're about to do our first major release), rename the top level
category (which was named after the old company name) and do whatever
re-tagging is required for the names to all fall back into sync.

We have a (relatively) simple setup currently: a "STABLE" pivot branch,
off of which the developers tag off for their own repositories.

I merge stuff back into STABLE periodically, from each developer.

tia
zen