Re: [Gnu-arch-users] mirror of a signed archive?

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] mirror of a signed archive?
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:26:21 +0100

Kevin Geiss wrote:

I found when I run archive-mirror, with some archives I have to enter my gpg key's passphrase for every patch being mirrored, but some of my other archives I don't have to. why is that?

tla has an option to copy the signatures directly, that happens if you put the archive name into the signing instruction file. See the archive signing readme for more on that. If you don't copy signatures, you have two more options: discard and re-sign. You probably marked the mirrors as signed, so need to re-sign the patches. Just make it copy the signatures, and all should be fine (I don't know why this isn't default when you set up a new mirror that is signed)

johannes