Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch status update

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch status update
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:13:01 +1100

On 06-Feb-2005, Thomas Lord wrote:
> * Tentative Roadmap
>     http://www.gnuarch.org/web/communications/gnu-arch-roadmap.html

The roadmap says:

    "GNU Arch 1.3.1 15 Mar 2005 -- This will be primarily a
    maintenance/rejuvination release of GNU Arch 1.x. Experience has
    shown that permitting the baz line to serve as the de facto mainline
    for GNU Arch 1.x will be highly problematic."

For those who came in late, can someone point to these experiences (blog
entries?  mailing list thread URL?) showing that following baz will be
"highly problematic" for GNU Arch?

--
 \       "I'm having amnesia and d�j� vu at the same time. I feel like |
  `\           I've forgotten this before sometime."  -- Steven Wright |