[Gnu-arch-users] a note about bug czar bandwidth

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] a note about bug czar bandwidth
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:24:02 -0800 (PST)

Please note that the bug czar system is not officially
online.   It isn't obvious to me that there will be
enough resources to sustain the effort at all, though
I think there is a good chance and it is my hope.

Regardless, the bug czar is not intended to be online 24 hours a day --
not even close.

One to three hours, 5 business days per week, strikes me as about right.

Therefore, don't everybody dog-pile on the bug czar today, just because
it's a new fun toy.

Take your time.

Stretch out those pent up bug reports over the next few weeks or else
the quality of service offered to the general public for bug report
processing is likely to suffer.

Thanks,