[Gnu-arch-users] Re: a note about bug czar bandwidth

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: a note about bug czar bandwidth
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:51:37 -0800 (PST)

Oh, and, btw:

   Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:24:02 -0800 (PST)
   From: Tom Lord <lord>

   Regardless, the bug czar is not intended to be online 24 hours a day --
   not even close.

   One to three hours, 5 business days per week, strikes me as about right.

I don't mean that I expect a volume of incoming reports that would fill
that time just entering them, either.   A secondary role for bug czar
hours is a kind of "ombudsman" role, following up on open bugs,
keeping progress going forward, etc.

Another component that "would be nice" to add to the mix here
is "office hours" --- support hours when a core GNU Arch hacker
is certain to be around on IRC or some such.   But that's a whole
separate RFCV.