[Gnu-arch-users] Temporary off-line archive

From: Jeffrey L. Taylor
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Temporary off-line archive
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:54:38 -0600

I have been doing development on my laptop with the archive on my
desktop.  The desktop MB died.  It will be several days until I can
get a replacement.  In the meantime, I would like to continue
develoment on the laptop, checking new code in, etc.  When the desktop
is functional again, I would like to transfer all revisions from the
laptop archive to the desktop archive.  Anything I should know about
creating the archive on the laptop to make this easy?

TIA,
  Jeffrey