Re: [Gnu-arch-users] revert accidentally committed merge

From: Robert Widhopf-Fenk
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] revert accidentally committed merge
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:38:23 +0200

On Monday, May 9, 2005 at 14:49:28, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Robert Widhopf-Fenk wrote:
> > So is there another easy way to revert from an accidentally
> > committed merge?
>
> Fai's revert command now automatically omits tree-version logs.  So
> I do

Thanks for acknowledging this.

But, I would really like to see it in tla/baz and thus
being able to easily do it from within Xtla.

Well it could be done in elisp too, but why duplicate it in
the frontends when it should be provided by the backend.

Hey Tom, Robert, isn't that something for the tla/baz-todo-list?

Robert