[Gnu-arch-users] baz&tla webdav over ssl cert issues

From: Derek Carter
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] baz&tla webdav over ssl cert issues
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:07:53 -0600

I have some archives hosted on a webDAV server. This server is providing HTTPS via a self-signed certificate. things work well going over normal HTTP but the second I try to connect via HTTPS I get the following error:

webdav error: Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted

The server cert is correctly set up for other types of clients (eg cadaver connects sucessfully by asking for verification of the self signed cert.

Is there any way to tell baz & tla to just trust this cert for a session, put the cert into a trust root, or use a new self-made CA's cert to the trust root?

--
-----
Derek Carter <address@hidden>