Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:26:09 -0400

Matthieu Moy wrote:
and I can get a binary package for all my
machines (debian woody on one server

Will be hard (but possible) to get something working on this one.

Nah, it's not that bad. The dependencies are all on backports.org, as described here:

http://wiki.gnuarch.org/Building_20Baz_201_2e3_2b_20on_20Debian_20Woody

I haven't tried to use the pre-built debs on Woody, but they're here:
http://bazaar.canonical.com/releases/debs/

on my work machine, debian
unstable on my home machine), then I will consider to switch. I am not
going to install python though or anything big for that matter.

python is required for bazaar-ng, but baz is 100% in C.

Right.  Only the test suite uses Python, and it's optional.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology