Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: The future of GNU Arch users

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: The future of GNU Arch users
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

So you mean it shall be possible to develop the
current Arch 1.x further, possibly with no change to
the file format but with changes in user interfaces,
and maybe possible smarter means of caching...

Most people probably don't mind seeing the .{arch}
stuff around so long as there is no need for the users
to directly access the files under that directory...