[Gnu-arch-users] Re: The future of GNU Arch users

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: The future of GNU Arch users
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:06:03 -0400

> For me, I don't see new features as key, and Canonical is still doing
> maintenance on baz.

The only real problem I see with tla/baz is the performance on large trees
and the overly fine-grained user interface.  Things like forcing the use of
a revlib, and being able to specify a subtree when committing so tla doesn't
waste its time looking for changes in thousands of files when I know full
well which files I've changed.

        Stefan