Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:19:25 +0100

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 05:24:22PM -0700, Thomas Lord wrote:
> From an engineering perspective, I question why we need platform
> distribution companies *at that scale* *at all*.

I question who said that we needed them. We get them because people
with money move in and 'invest' (which means speculatively purchasing
other people's effort) with the intent of making more money. And
people without money are willing to sell out to them.

Money corrupts.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |