[Gnu-arch-users] blogiciously terrific

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] blogiciously terrific
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:33:42 -0700

James:
> I put you up at planet.revisioncontrol.net.

> I'm trying to get everybody that blogs and is  involved in revision
> control up there.

I'm not sure how appropriate my blog will be for that channel
but, ok.  My second most recent post is a reply to an article
in "Foreign Affairs" called "China's Search for Stability With
America", for example.   Distributed revision control hopefully
has a role in Sino-U.S. relationships but it's not what I talk
about in the article.

> I hope you don't mind the picture I used. Of the ones I had
> that was the best.

Speaking of pictures -- I've lost weight since then and you,
with the new facial hair, look like one of the "Pep boys". :-)