[Gnu-arch-users] the coward

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] the coward
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:42:28 -0700

On the basis of an off-channel communication involving a
third party, I would like at this juncture to *tentatively*
lift my labeling of Mark S. as a coward off the table.

It's not terribly important for this list other than I felt
it fair to leave a clear archive record here.  Thanks, readers,
for your indulgence.

(No, nobody even asked, let alone pressured or bribed me
into doing this.  I might even come to regret it.  But for
now, it's the Right Thing to do.)

Thanks,