[Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 1.4?

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 1.4?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, with the current state of things, bazaar (of
Canonical) seems to be at sleep right now.  Maybe it
is time to at least for the community to gather all
the good patches that improve usability and obvious
bug fixes that may be present or may not be present,
in bazaar 1.4, to merge into tla so we can get an up
to date tla 1.4 released?  At least we can keep
improve what we have today a little bit further...

Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!