Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 1.4?

From: Peter Conrad
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 1.4?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:50:34 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 09:29:43PM -0700, Andy Tai wrote:
> Maybe it
> is time to at least for the community to gather all
> the good patches that improve usability and obvious
> bug fixes that may be present or may not be present,
> in bazaar 1.4, to merge into tla so we can get an up
> to date tla 1.4 released?

that sounds like a really good suggestion(, for a change).
Recent discussions on this list seem to ignore the fact that
tla *is* a *working* and *useful* tool. It could be made
just a little more useful (and idiot-proof) by fixing some of
the better known bugs.

Bye,
        Peter
--
Peter Conrad                        Tel: +49 6102 / 80 99 072
[ t]ivano Software GmbH             Fax: +49 6102 / 80 99 071

Germany