Re: [Gnu-arch-users] programming in the large (Re: On configs and huge s

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] programming in the large (Re: On configs and huge source trees)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:42:17 +0200

   Sure, but that could have been `garch' for instance, same for the
   package name.  Likewise, I find it pretty cool that Guile is really
   called `Guile' and not `tlg' or whatever.  ;-)

I like the name because of its meaning.  If it was called tlg wouldn't
bother me much.

A program name that is often used should have a easily typable name.
tla fits into that; garch doesn't.