Re: [Gnu-arch-users] usability enhancements

From: John A Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] usability enhancements
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:54:03 -0600

Andy Tai wrote:
> Hi, during the past week some enhancements for
> usability have been added to the current development
> source.  The following commands are added:
>
> lint: alias for tree-lint
> diff: alias for 'what-changed --diffs'

It would be nice if you could partial differences:
tla diff filename
Or at least
tla diff -- filename

I believe the command right now is
tla diff <revision>
so I'm okay with making it
tla diff [revision] [-- filename]
since that is closer to how other commands work.

Right now you have to do "tla file-diffs filename", which is not as
intuitive.

Thanks,
John
=:->