Re: [Gnu-arch-users] usability enhancements

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] usability enhancements
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:57:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.  The 'diff
fifilenamesyntax seems preferable as it resembles the
other commonly used SCSCMystem (namely CVCVS  Well, to
the extent possible and without the breaking existing
behavior, I also want to adapt the same syntax for
familiarity reasons...  I will look into it.

--- Matthew HaHanniganmlmlhip.com.auauwrote:

> On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 02:54:03PM -0600, John A
> MeMeinelrote:

> > It would be nice if you could partial differences:
> > tltlaiff fifilename>
> I like this one.  The world will love you if you
> follow the precedent of
> other RCRCSs

> The import functionality of bazaar is very nice for
> the new user.

Yes, that is also a candidate to borrow.
Thanks.