[Gnu-arch-users] sync-tree, undoing revisions, etc

From: Colin Fox
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] sync-tree, undoing revisions, etc
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:41:50 -0800

If we have a tree with patches 1 - 10, and we just want to undo patch #5
(roll back a specific patch) (but be able to roll it out later), what is
the recommended procedure?

The docs aren't terribly clear, and the examples seem to talk just about
undoing the most recent commit.

Also, what exactly does sync-tree do? The documentation is a little
hazy.

Thanks,
  cf

--