[Gnu-arch-users] Question about bug 8206

From: Pedro Perez
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Question about bug 8206
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:44:13 -0400

Hello,

While I was browsing through tla's bug database, I came across bug number 8206. Basically the bug reports says that "tla changes -H" output should define what all proper changes identifiers are. For example, and I quote:

"
tla changes gives an output like

A path/to/file
D path/to/other/file
M this/file/was/modified

The meaning of the letters (A, D, M in this example) is not documented in tla changes -H, but I think it should be."

I was thinking of creating a patch for this, and submitting it, but wanted to ask first. Is there a reason to go against such a patch? Are there better ways to do this? Has this been discussed before and it has been decided is no good, or just no one has had time to write a patch (In which case, I will do so)?

Ok, let me know what you guys think, and we will go from there,
--
Pedro Perez