Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Question about bug 207244

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Question about bug 207244
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 00:15:23 -0700

Thanks for the information.  I have marked this bug closed.

On 10/3/06, Pedro Perez <address@hidden > wrote:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?5090

This bug (feature request), has been solved with the release of tla
1.3.5. tla currently support the export subcommand. From 'tla export -H' :
       ". . . creating a new source tree with no control information."

I believe this bug can be close, once the above information is added to
the bug report.

--
Pedro Perez