Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Fedora package and more

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Fedora package and more
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:52:58 +1100

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 12:31 +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> > You can find some projects by googling for "arch repository"
> > (with quotes around it).   I'm not sure which of those are
> > currently active and which are not.
>
> Unfortunately the largest public arch repository site (that I know of)
> "mirror.sourcecontro.net" is now defunct, as Canonical didn't want to
> keep maintaining it (and had actually stopped quite a while ago).

http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/ is still operational. I'm not aware of
any particular interest in maintaining this, but also don't know of any
plans to shut it down in the immediate future. (I am not part of the
Bazaar team per se these days, so I may be out of date here).

Just from poking around on the website though,
http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden/podius/podius--custom/podius--custom--0/patch-2/
 would seem to be updated as of May 2007, so it seems to me to still be
mirroring the existing registered mirrors.

I'm reasonably certain that we are not adding more mirrors at this
point.

-Rob