gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] Re: 100% Good when comparing javax.crypto to JDK1.4

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: [GNU Crypto] Re: 100% Good when comparing javax.crypto to JDK1.4
Date: 23 Feb 2003 17:00:15 -0700

>>>>> "Raif" == Raif S Naffah <address@hidden> writes:

Raif> the end result of these changes is that now the javax.crypto classes are
Raif> 100% comparable to the JDK 1.4 (see
Raif> <http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-crypto/jdk14-gnu-crypto.html>).

Excellent.
I've updated my nightly build to check out and build GNU Crypto from cvs.

Raif> in the next few days, i'll be concentrating on addressing the
Raif> differences in the java.security.* packages in libjava to reduce /
Raif> eliminate them.

Great, thanks.

Tom