gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] why not jars?

From: pancake
Subject: [GNU Crypto] why not jars?
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 01:45:24 +0100

I think that could be nice to distribute sources and binaries of gnu-crypto and
the rest of gnu classes. The main reason of this topic is for packaging
purposes. I'm packaging gnu/java applications for pkgsrc. And I have many
problems building this libraries under kaffe/jikes/bsd environment.

If the answer is 'no' the other question is if I could distribute them in .jar
form.

thx :)

--
Software is like violence. Is better if it's free.