Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Fwd: Please inform free distro maintainers

From: Aurélien
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Fwd: Please inform free distro maintainers
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:19:29 +0100

pbot now inform people about that subject directly in the IRC ::

It's not exactly what have been be ask for ... but it's a first step to
follow the way ...

<aurelien> ,Parabola
<pbot> Parabola is, like, [0] a fully free distro.
<pbot> [1] recognise by the Free Software Foundation.,
<pbot> [2] the free side of Archlinux.,
<pbot> [3] a project where everyone is free to join!,
<pbot> [4] Parabola from USB :: dd
       if=/home/uncle/Downloads/parabola-2011.09.01-netinstall-i686.iso
       of=/dev/sdb, ..[Type ,more]
<aurelien> ,more
<pbot> [5] A free distribution that follow the guidelines for free system
       distributions ::
       http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-system-distribution-guidelines.html

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

--