Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Doxygen: recommendation of nonfree browsers for SV

From: fr33domlover
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Doxygen: recommendation of nonfree browsers for SVG
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 02:49:32 +0200

On 2015-02-19
Marco Chieppa | crap0101 <address@hidden> wrote:

> Il giorno Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:07:55 +0200
> fr33domlover <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Doxygen is a program that generates documentation from specially formatted
> > comments in source code.
> >
> > I used Doxygen a while ago to generate docs for some packages I made, and I
> > noticed a string in the HTML output which mentions nonfree browsers. Today
> > something reminded me of that and I decided to report it here. I went to the
> > Doxygen's source code, unfortunately hosted on g1thu8, and found one
> > occurence in line 2053 here:
> >
> > https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen/blob/fcc8e1f75c7c1a2ccb5ab6e42d3b6843589dc764/src/htmldocvisitor.cpp
> >

> that's a comment, ii's not really used by the program.

Hmmm must be the wrong string then. I think I found the "right" one. See line
611 here:

https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen/blob/1d4f37cb13a75ca8bdc49be3558438104e7eef19/src/dot.cpp

---
fr33domlover         <http://www.rel4tion.org/people/fr33domlover>
GPG key ID:          63E5E57D (size: 4096)
GPG key fingerprint: 6FEE C222 7323 EF85 A49D  5487 5252 C5C8 63E5 E57D