Re: [Gnu-music-discuss] mudela-book and landscape?

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: Re: [Gnu-music-discuss] mudela-book and landscape?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:42:36 +0200

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 03:17:10PM +0200, David Ondreka wrote:
> A question to the mudela-book experienced:
> Is mudela-book useable together with a latex landscape package?

I'm to lazy to RTFM, can you tell me exactly how you rotate the
page without some of the text being cuttet of on the right margin?
Also include the versions of the programs you use for this (dvips,
pstops?) in case thats the problem.
--
Tom Cato Amundsen <address@hidden>
GNU Solfege - free eartraining, http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/