Re: [Gnu-music-discuss] mudela-book and landscape?

From: David Ondreka
Subject: Re: [Gnu-music-discuss] mudela-book and landscape?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:13:31 +0200 (CEST)

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

>If you want the full document in landscape format, I can recommend
>the geometry package which includes a landscape option but also
>lets you specify the full page layout in an intuitive way.

Thanks for that useful tip. Unfortunately the geometry package doesn't
seem to fit with the scaling via dvips -x, because if I do so, the body of
text is no longer centered. Am I doing wrong something?
(Well, I had to tweak a little because there are no a6 paper settings by
default. Using the lscape package I got it to work, but of course geometry
package is much more convenient. I run 'dvips -t a4 -t landscape -x2000'
on the dvi file, which has paper settings for a6)

Greetings, David

PS: I hope I don't bother you too much with this...

David Ondreka <address@hidden>