Chord & lyric spacing [Was: american chords]

From: James Hammons
Subject: Chord & lyric spacing [Was: american chords]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:30:01 -0700

> > Looking at the regression test page, it seems that *both*
chordNameWordSpace
> > and textScriptWordSpace are broken.  If you look under "Chord names" you
can

> Ah, you misunderstood me.  These are currently broken, probably because
> of broken text spacing, but they're supposed to work, ie, they should
> be fixed.

I remember a while back that these used to work, and that Jan quickly came
up a simple patch that implemented these (wonderful!).  As this has been
broken for quite some time now, I figured I'd whine about it again.  ;-)
Believe me, if I knew where to look I would fix it myself!  :-p

BTW, I don't see anything on the regression page that addresses these
directly.  Were you referring to the 'Spacing' section where you see 'Adding
a Bar_engraver to the LyricsVoice context makes sure that lyrics don't
collide with barlines'?

-- Shamus