jazz chords

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: jazz chords
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:32:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Earlier today I posted some questions about the chord-names.scm file. Well
I figured out the attached file, and while it's not complete it works. So
my next attempt would be to make .ly file with only the chord-defs and
\include that in other files to access the chord names I defined. Will
that work??? Would be great, since I don't have to recompile or mess with
the predefined files...

If there's any interrest here I'd love to post here it when
it get's more polished...

--
Atte André Jensen