Re: Failed building of Lilypond

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Failed building of Lilypond
Date: 09 Nov 2000 11:52:05 -0500

    Mats> it didn't work with 1.3 and required 1.3.4 (don't remember
    Mats> which). Anyway, Lilypond has improved significantly since 1.2.17
    Mats> and I could recommend that you try a more recent version,
    Mats> e.g. the 1.3.92 version which also is available as a RPM
    Mats> at the Lilypond WWW page, www.lilypond.org. (The absolutely
    Mats> latest versions involve some major internal hacking which
    Mats> hasn't stabilized yet.)

I'd been thinking of asking what version the cognoscenti were using as
a production version.  But vanilla 1.3.92 doesn't work for me because
the repeat{} syntax doesn't put the end repeat on.  Is there a known
patch that fixes this?

--
Laura (mailto:address@hidden , http://www.laymusic.org )

(Note the email and homepage address changes; please update your
address book, bookmarks, and links.)